- knitron: Brings the power of IPython and matplotlib to the dynamic report generation framework knitr.
- rdp: An Implementation of the Ramer-Douglas Peucker algorithm -- an algorithm for reducing the number of points in a curve that is approximated by a series of points. Written in Python.
- Flask-FlatPages-Knitr: Preprocesses a Flask FlatPage using knitr such that code chunks are evaluated before the next step in the the rendering process occurs. Written in Python.
- Flask-FlatPages-Pandoc: An HTML renderer for Flask-FlatPages using pandoc as backend. Written in Python.
Finished and Feature-Complete Projects
- halttimer: A LIRC-aware timer with an on-screen-display that initiates the shut down sequence after a preset amount of time. Can be controlled by a single button on an infrared remote control or by a single key on a keyboard. Written in C.
- vohttp: HTTP library and framework for the computer game Vendetta Online that allows serving dynamic websites using Vendetta's TCP sockets. Written in Lua.
- clozegen: A cloze (fill-in-the-blank) test generator for language learners built on top of UIMA. Source available on Github. Written in Java.
- penchy: A benchmarking automation tool for Java virtual machines. Source available on Github. Written in Python.